Monday, September 3, 2012

Ian for Christian

With all the buzz I've seen on Twitter, which I have to agree with, I wanted to start a blog showing that we think Ian would make the perfect choice to play the CEO Christian Grey in the upcoming trilogy movies of 50 Shades of Grey.

He's a very talented actor and his looks, IMO, fit the part of how I picture Christian to look like.  And he has the smirk down pat.  The eyes are the perfect grey blue color and the attitude of Christian is written all over him. 

So, share your thoughts, tell us what you think.  Do you agree?  Let's hope that the word keeps spreading. 

Here is a video clip of Ian talking to Ryan Seacrest about wanting the role. 




And here is another example of him already playing the role in his Vampire Diaries role:

 
"Touch me Ana...." 

No comments:

Post a Comment